Question by HCC: semi-homemade cranberry sauce?
Can anyone recommend a recipe using fresh cranberries and orange rind incorporated w/ canned jellied cranberry sauce for Thanksgiving?
Answer by TillieDillie
why use the canned stuff. take a package of raw cranberries, an orange, an apple and grind all together is a food processor, add sugar or twin to taste and you have the real homemade thing.
of course wash the berries and take pits out of fruit
Give your answer to this question below!
- I made a homemade applesauce in march that I jarred and a homemade cranberry sauce for thanksgiving and?
- How do I serve homemade cranberry sauce?
- homemade cranberry sauce?
- How do you make homemade cranberry sauce?
- Easy and Delicious Homemade Cranberry Sauce Recipe
- Very quick question about making homemade cranberry sauce – please help ASAP?
- Homemade Cranberry Sauce