A cool cranberry image
Gordon Ramsay and his brigade of amateur chefs served this recipe as a dessert to diners in the F Word restaurant. Serves 4 Ingredients Apples and pears * 4 firm apples (eg Braeburn) * 4 firm pears (eg Conference) * 75g caster sugar * 2 cinnamon sticks * 1 tsp cloves * 3 star anise * 1 tsp black peppercorns, lightly crushed * 25g slightly salted butter * Splash of Calvados * 100ml apple juice * Madeleines and vanilla ice cream, to serve Madeleines – makes about 20 * 2 eggs * 1 tsp demerara sugar * 30g caster sugar * 40g runny honey * Seeds from 1 vanilla pod * 100g plain flour, plus extra for dusting * 1 tsp baking powder * 1/2 tsp Chinese-5-spice * 120g butter, melted and at room temperature, plus extra for greasing * Icing sugar, to dust Method: How to make spice-roasted apples and pears 1. Core the apples and pears using an apple corer, then peel off the skins. Cut the apples into quarters and halve the pears. 2. Scatter the sugar over the base of a wide, heavy, non-stick frying pan and place over a high heat until it melts and begins to caramelise around the edge of the pan. Add the spices, followed by the butter. Tip the pan from side to side to mix the caramel and butter together. Take care as the caramel may spit and splatter. 3. Add the apples and pears, cut side down. Fry for about 5–7 minutes until evenly caramelised, turning them several times. Add a splash of Calvados and stand back as the alcohol may flambé. 4. Pour in the apple juice and let bubble until …
- Christmas Recipes by Gordon Ramsay : Caramelised Cranberry and Apple Sauce – recipe – Gordon Ramsay
- Recipe for a Delicious Apple Dessert: Baked Apples & Cranberries with Crunchy Streusel Topping
- Kenmore Live Studio: Apple Extravaganza – Homemade Cranberry Apple Crumble in a Jar Recipe
- Apple crisp, need help with this new idea from you, please.?
- how to cook cranberry dessert?
- Does anyone have the Hungry-Man (Frozen Dinner) Apple Cranberry dessert recipe?
- Alpine Spiced Cider Apple Flavor Drink Mix, 10-Count, 7.4-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)