Question by Alyssa: Can i drink rubbing alcohol to get drunk?
On the bottle it says 70% isopropyl alcohol. and would it be okay to mix it with cranberry juice? I heard people do this.. can you get sick or what are bad things that can happen?
Answer by rachael
i wouldn’t advise you to do so unless you want a stomach ulcer.
Give your answer to this question below!
- Any good drinks to make without alcohol in them?
- Q&A: Why are my teeth sensitive the day after I drink vodka/cranberry juice?
- If you drink one glass of a small amount of rum mixed with cranberry juice and one melatonin will you be fine?
- Alcohol And Fitness: The Facts!
- if its my 1st time drinking will gin and cranberry juice get me drunk?
- How to Make Homemade Wine from Fruit – High Alcohol & Flavor Too-Tutorial + Recipe
- Where’s the worst place you’ve passed out drunk?