Question by Betty: I need a salad dressing recipe A.S.A.P!?
Iam making a fruit salad , but i dont know what dressing to use
The salad has lettuce, cranberries, apples, walnuts, and zucchini…give me a simple good recipe…….I have in hand apple cider, soy sauce, lemon juice, pepper, balsamic vinegrette and couple of other common spices….Would like to know the portions ect. of the recipe …thanks!
Answer by Kimberly
********MANGO SALAD DRESSING:
1 mango, peeled and seeded
1 c. salad oil
1/2 c. red wine vinegar
1 tsp. whole black peppercorns
1 tbsp. honey
Salt to taste
Combine all ingredients in blender and blend at low speed until all are mixed well. Adjust salt to taste. Yield: 2 1/2 cups.
**************RASPBERRY VINAIGRETTE SALAD DRESSING
1/4 c. Dijon mustard
2/3 c. raspberry vinegar
3 c. olive oil
1 lemon juice
2 tbsp. chopped scallions
1 tsp. salt
1 tsp. pepper (white)
1/2 c. fresh raspberries/frozen thawed
In mixing bowl place yolks, Dijon and raspberry vinegar. Whisk until blended. Slowly dribble in olive oil until incorporated, whisking continually. Add scallions and juice of 1 lemon. Salt and white pepper. Whisk in raspberries.
What do you think? Answer below!
- Q&A: Store sample lady had cranberry mayo dressing for green salad, need the recipe?
- Where can i buy a bottle of Cranberry Vinaigrette salad dressing?
- Looking for a recipe for a sweet molded cranberry salad with walnuts celery and apple.?
- Wild rice salad recipe – Quick and easy wild rice salad with cranberry
- cranberry jello salad recipe?
- Apple Cranberry Salad Toss Recipe
- Q&A: Recipe for pink fruit salad with pecans,cherrys,marshmallow cream?